Reflex Manufacturing offers a comprehensive solution portfolio that enables you to plan, schedule, execute, and monitor your entire manufacturing business. Reflex features enable product design, inventory and stock management, estimates and quotes, purchase orders, production scheduling, customer orders and accounts, and more. As part of the Reflex portfolio, full financial capabilities for accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, and general ledger are already built into the manufacturing solution. Reflex also uses real-time capture functionality to significantly improve productivity and manage end-to-end supply chain processes.
Key Reflex Manufacturing and Distribution features include:
- Fully configurable production control workflows.
- ‘Look ahead’ order management enables proactive management of supply and demand.
- Real-time alerts enable streamlined and efficient processes, and provide advance warning of potential issues or problems.
- Complex, multi-sourced order management.
- Order task management with full visibility of order status.
- 'Buy-in' issuance, costing, and management for non-stocked goods.
- 'Value add' issuance, costing, and management for internal or external value add modifications of stock inventory goods.
Download the Reflex Manufacturing brochure here.
Download the Reflex Distribution brochure here.